Criteria for Job Readiness Training
• You must be 18 - 60 years old
• Have a photo ID and a Social Security card
• Able to get to StepUp Greensboro, located at 607 N. Elm Street in Greensboro.
• Be able to attend all 5 days of Job Readiness Training, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., never late, never miss a class or a day
• Able to spend some time each day, outside of class preparing for the next day's classes
Questions to Ask Yourself
Are you ready to invest your time and energy in making the changes that can help you find, land and keep a job?
Do you have trouble finding and keeping a job?
Do you have a background that prevents you from getting a job?
Are you ready to get on a path to supporting yourself?