Criteria for Job Readiness Training
• You must be 18 - 60 years old
• Have a photo ID and a Social Security card
• Must be substance-free for a minimum of 3 months and able to pass a drug test
• Be free of domestic violence
• Be able to attend all 5 days of Job Readiness Training, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., never late, never miss a class or a day
• Able to spend some time each day, outside of class preparing for the next day's classes
• Able to get to StepUp Greensboro, located at 707 N. Greene Street in Greensboro.
Questions to Ask Yourself
Are you ready to invest your time and energy in making the changes that can help you find, land and keep a job?
Do you have trouble finding and keeping a job?
Do you have a background that prevents you from getting a job?
Are you ready to get on a path to supporting yourself?